The New Infrared Thermometer measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or
the forehead.Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe in the ear
canal,forehead,home or object.ELERA dedicated to care your health,make your life better.
- Quick measurement,less than 1 second
- Easy operation,one button design,to measure both ear and forehead
- Multi-functional,can measure ear,forehead,room,milk,water and object temperature
- Accurate and reliable
- 35 sets of memories,easy to recall
- Mute and un-mute mode conversion，avoid disturb you and baby
- Fever alarm function,displayed in orange or red light
- ℃ and ℉ conversion
- Auto shut-down and power-saving
Infrared Thermometer x 1
Carrying Pouch x 1
User Manual x 1
Retail box x 1
Note：Batteries are not included due to international shipping constraints.
How to use the thermometer
When using the thermometer for the first time,move the battery’s insulating piece away.
⑴ Take your forehead temperature
Press the Measure button to power on. Hold the Measure button,scan the forehead from one side to the other side and then release the button,the beep is heard,you can read the value now.
⑵ Take your ear temperature
Press the Measure button to power on. Take off the probe cover,fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal.Press and release the Measure button in 1 second,the beep is heard,you can resd the value now.
Children under 1 year: Pull the ear straight back.
Children aged 1 year to adult:Pull the ear up and back.
⑶ Take room/object temperature
When the thermometer is power off,press the Memory/Mute-unmute button for 3 seconds until it shows a House sign.Then press the Measure button to measure.Keep the thermometer about 1-5cm away form the object.Press and release the Measure button in 1 second,the beep is heard,you can now read the value.
⑷ ℃/℉ conversion
Open the battery cover.use the toggle switch to change the ℃/℉
⑸ Switch between mute and un-mute
When the thermometer is turned on,keep pressing the Memory/Mute-unmute button for 2-3 seconds,to switch from un-mute to mute.
⑹ To turn off
The unit will shut down automatically after 10 seconds of use.Or you can keep pressing the Measure button for 5-7 seconds.
⑺ Checking 35 sets of memory data
When the thermometer is turned on or power off, by pressing the Memory/Mute-unmute button to go to the memory mode, press this button again to check the 35 sets of memories one by one. If no value, it will display “----M”
Measurement range: Ear&Forehead:22.0℃-42.5℃（71.6℉-108.6℉）
Accuracy（Laboratory）：Ear&Forehead mode : ±0.2℃/±0.4℉
Operational conditions: Temperature:10℃-40℃（50℉-104℉）
Atmospheric pressure:86-106 kPa
• Please kindly read the manual carefully before using the thermometer and keep the manual and thermometer in a safe place.
• Clean the thermometer probe after use(Use an alcohal swab or cotton swab moistened with 70% alcohal to clean the thermometer casing and the measuring probe.After the alcohol has completely dried out,you can take a new measurement.
• Do not use the thermometer if the ear is infected with otitis or suppuration.